More and more people are having difficulty obtaining prescription medications and/or performing necessary testing due to the rising costs of deductibles, co-pays, etc. Clinical Research can help you get the care that you need and get compensated for your time and travel. New studies are starting all the time so join our database by filling out the form on this page.
If you or a loved one has Crohns Disease, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Chronic Constipation or Osteoarthritis in the Knee (OA) and/or other healthcare needs in the Fort Lauderdale area get Free Treatment and get paid cash!
Fill out the contact form on this page Now to see if you qualify.
Qualified Patients will receive at NO COST:
- Medical Exam by a doctor
- Laboratory Evaluation
- Study Medication / New Treatment Alternatives
- Get paid Money for time & travel
1. Help yourself: Ultimately it’s about you! While clinical trials typically study an investigational therapy, you can get access to potentially better treatments sooner, especially if you and your doctor have already tried standard therapies.
2. You could qualify to Get Free Medical Treatment, Prescription drugs and get paid Cash!
3. You could get access to top quality medical care: 97% of people who participated in a clinical trial rated the quality of their care as either “excellent” or “good.” Clinical trials are conducted by the best medical professionals who specialize in this area.
4. You could gain access to new, potentially better treatments: while there may be a shortage of clinical trial participants, there’s no shortage of new, promising drugs.
5. Help others and advance medical science: the information that researchers gather about your condition and how your body reacts to a certain treatment is pooled together with those of other patients. This information helps physicians determine how to better treat a given medical condition in entire populations of individuals. Your participation in a clinical trial will ultimately advance medical knowledge that will eventually lead to a cure. It will take the full participation of the patient community to find meaningful new treatments and cures.
Clinical Research can help you get the care that you need.
Deciding Whether to Participate
The decision to participate in a research study is a personal one. Certainly, it’s helpful to discuss your options with your physician and your family. But ultimately the choice is yours – and very often it comes down to whether you believe the potential benefits of the study outweigh the potential risks.